Sinetrol® XpurC is a botanical ingredient that promotes weight loss, especially the loss of body fat mass. Sinetrol® XpurC helps to rebalance body composition and gives significant results on waist and hip lines. It offers proven benefits for obesity.
More than 10 years of research have been conducted to support the mechanism of action and clinical benefits of Sinetrol® XpurC on body composition. Sinetrol® XpurC is a botanical ingredient studied in over 300 subjects and its benefits have been demonstrated using gold-standard methodology during interventional studies with follow-up.
How Sinetrol® XpurC works
Sinetrol® XpurC is a patented ingredient consisting of botanical sources:
• Grapefruit extracts (Citrus grandis (L.) Osbeck, Citrus paradisi Macfad)
• Orange extract (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck)
• Guarana extract (Paullinia Cupana Kunth)
Citrus bioactive polyphenols have been proven effective in burning fat, increasing resting energy expenditure. The primary active compounds in Sinetrol® XpurC are naringin and hesperidin, both expressed as flavanones. Secondary active compounds are caffeine and other favanones.
Sinetrol® Xpur C works on adipose tissue level
Sinetrol® XpurC acts on the adipose tissue by regulating fat reserves through lipolysis (fat burning). Here’s how it works: White adipose tissue (WAT) plays a critical role in energy homeostasis throughout the body. It stores excess energy in the form of triglycerides and releases fatty acids through lipolysis. The ratio of WAT to brown adipose tissue (BAT) regulates the level of energy expenditure, which is unbalanced in overweight and obese people. Beiging of adipose tissue confers beneficial effects, increase the energy expenditure at the cellular level.
The primary outcome of Sinetrol® XpurC is body fat mass reduction. The body composition is rebalanced: lean-to-fat mass ratio significantly improves with Sinetrol® XpurC. 65% of the total fat loss was from the trunk area: Index of Central Obesity decreases significantly. In addition, waist and hip lines decrease significantly.
Then we have the long-lasting benefits. A 1-month follow-up after the end of the supplementation confirms that the effect of Sinetrol® on metabolism provides durable benefits on body composition:
- Subjects continue to lose body weight.
- Subjects continue to reduce body fat mass.
The key outcomes:
- Proven mechanism of action: adipose beiging benefits
- Increase in resting energy expenditure
- Rebalanced body composition: significant reduction of body fat mass without lean mass loss
- Significant result on body weight, waist and hip lines
- Long-lasting benefits: Subjects continue to experience adipose beiging benefits
For more information about the research methods and results of Sinetrol® XpurC, visit Fytexia.